Covid-19 Measures @ the Lit
We want your visit to the Lit to be enjoyable and memorable and so we want to reassure all visitors that we are still maintaining certain Covid protocols, including:
- providing hand sanitising points throughout the space
- regular cleaning with particular attention to high-contact areas
- where possible, windows will be left open to allow for fresh air ventilation
- encouraging visitors to wear face coverings
Additionally, by visiting the Lit, you confirm you meet one of the following:
- You’ve been double vaccinated; or
- You have taken a negative lateral flow test in the last 48 hours; or
- If you have had a positive PCR test in the past 180 days (this means you have natural antibodies) you have completed 10 days’ isolation.
Further Covid-19 measures may be implemented by our ‘residents‘ and hirers for their own public or private events. If you are attending an event at the Lit managed by a third-party, please contact them directly to find out more about their protocols.