Volunteer to help maintain @ the Lit
We are looking to recruit new trustees to join the board to help take us forward in the next step of our exciting journey.
We will be accepting applications (as a CV and covering letter) and holding informal interviews on an ongoing basis.
As our space becomes more in demand from potential hirers, we are also keen to recruit to the following two vital roles:
- Bookings Coordinator
- Receive booking enquiries via our online form
- Liaise with hirer regarding their requirements and Lit availability
- Liaise with Lit colleagues to identify their availability to open/close the building
- Ensure a Hire Agreement is completed and signed by the hirer
- Raise Invoices for all approved hires, including our ‘residents’ as well as one-off bookings
- Maintain the bookings calendar and timetable
- Website & Marketing Coordinator
- Update this website with ‘What’s On’ events taking place at the Lit and in the Town
- Ensure the website’s policies are up to date
- Keep our ‘residents’ page up to date
- Promote the Lit on our social media channels
- Develop and implement other marketing and promotional initiatives
Further volunteer roles also include:
- Secretary to the Board
- Maintenance (painting, light DIY)
- Fundraising Support
- Welcome Hosts
If you are interested in any of the above roles, please complete the Volunteer Registration Form and email it to email@example.com. Or for an informal conversation, please email Brian Perry on firstname.lastname@example.org.